Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Welcome to Capable Moms Club
from Dawn L. Billings creator of CAPABLES Parent Tool & Child Development System
Capable Moms Club is dedicated to being the best moms club and is based on the belief that mom's needs, opportunities, education, inspiration and empowerment are of the utmost importance. We believe that Moms can support moms and our entire team is committed to meeting the needs or stressed out and overworked moms and their fabulous children. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from mom's referrals. We thank you for blessing us and are committed to continuing to bless you in every way we can.
We are an organization designed just for you, the "work your tail off" amazing mothers of today! If you are interested in the world around you, want to learn to help your children become extraordinary adults, want to understand the tragedy of entitlement, and how to avoid it, want a variety of stimulating activities for you and your children, want to connect deeply with other moms in your community, and you think being a MOM is one of the most exciting, exhausting, amazing, terrifying experiences of your life, we are the place for you.
You need a connected group of women who understand your special needs as an at-home mother, and as a working mom. Our founder Dawn Billings also founded The Heart Link Women's Network just for small business women who want to get connected in their community to share their businesses, has now created the Capable Mom's Club for women who also want to be connected with women who can support, encourage and inspire them to be the best Mom's they can be.
Here are some of the things that make Capable Moms Club unique and special:
- We offer flexibility so that our meetings can be during the day, when at-home mothers most need support, or they can be held in the evening when moms who work can attend!
- We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, frighten you, or overwhelm you, but we know that at times all of us feel frightened, overwhelmed and isolated. We have groups where mothers may bring their children with them! For meetings, groups set up children's rooms with member volunteer babysitters (the children think they are at their own Capables Kids club!) and at activities, having children present is considered a natural part of life! Or you can choose to have your group meet without children, depending on what the mother's in your group most prefer.
- We have an established support system for our local chapters. We have lots of training videos, books and information and your sister volunteer Capable Moms Club Coordinators are also ready to help you every step of the way! You can call them for advice, ideas and help! Where there are several groups in an area, we help set up luncheons and get-togethers so officers and members can network and exchange ideas, and we have special newsletters and other support just for our local chapters and members!
- The Capable Moms Club is a part of Charitable Heart.org, a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS!
- We understand the being an at-home mother, or a working mother today means making enormous sacrifices in both time and money, so registration fees for opening and maintaining a new chapter are only $49 a year per group. We want t to be very simple and inexpensive to begin a Capable Mom's Club in your community.
- Each member pays a $5 membership fee each month, or they can pay $50 upfront and save $10 a year!
- For their $5 membership fee each month, each mom receives a parenting, relationships or personality education E-book worth $12 to $150 every month.
- They also receive access to the patent-pending parenting training and articles by Dawn Billings.
- Each Capable Mom's Club member will also receive a $50 discount toward the purchase of each CAPABLES Parenting System. The system comes with over $1,200 worth of training, but Dawn set the total price of this amazing system to be only $199. So each Capable Mom's Club member pays the discounted price of only $149.
- Dues to your local chapters are decided upon by each chapter's coordinator's and their members, and are collected to pay to cover room rental expenses, (if there are any) food expenses, crafts, etc.
- Mothers of any age children are welcome! You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school, and you are welcome to attend even if your children are grown. The new mom's need sage advice from mom's who have successfully raised great children.
Best Parenting Videos - Dawn Billings, Raise Capable Children, Welcome to The Capables
http://www.tips-on-parenting.com Parenting tips by Dawn Billings how to raise capable children. Raise great children with Capables Parenting tool.